Monday, July 15, 2013

Best French Press EVER!



So when I came back to Uganda in early June I brought with me a brightly colored french press. The color was what sucked me in but the fact I had broken two french press already in my Africa kitchen I was despite for something strong! Strong and yet stylish...I may live in Africa but fashion and style have not left me!

While back in the great State of California I was on the hunt for a good french press, coffee is essential in the mornings, no matter what side of the world I am on. People have told me over and over again that Bodum is a great company. They looked nice from what I could see and if price means anything they should last from what I saw with that $$$ tag. 

With hope in me I bought the Bodum Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffee Maker in Green and I am so happy I did! It works great! Makes coffee well, easy to clean, holds heat well, and it is colorful in my Africa kitchen.

If you need a new french press or looking for a gift for newly weds, missionaries heading to the field, grad, or more I would recommend this press! Comes in a few other colors so I am sure it will match many kitchens!

Here is to many happy mornings with a great cup of joe!

No comments: